Golf Outing Regulations - Small Groups
Golf Outing Regulations Small Groups (12 to 40 players)
- The small group golf agreement must be read, signed and returned within three weeks before the requested date is reserved. The agreement must be received a minimum of one month prior to the requested date.
- The small group golf agreement may be used for groups of 12 to 40 golfers, twice per season, per group.
- Tee reservations will be for foursomes only. Fivesome are not permitted.
- Small groups may be scheduled at any available open time during the week and weekends after 9 a.m. Additional starting times may be requested, and will be granted if available. (Arrange payment for these extra times with the clubhouse representative.)
- In the event of inclement weather, refunds and rainchecks will be granted in accordance with raincheck policy.
- Riding carts are not mandatory and may be rented on the day of the event.
- Arrangements for food and beverage may be made with the golf course food service concessionaires.
- Bonus Round benefits are not earned on golf outings paid as a group.
- All golf course rules and regulations apply to the golf group. (See pages 21-24 in Cleveland Metroparks Golf Guide.) A violation of these rules and regulations could affect a groups' ability to book a future outing.
- Golf outings must play at Cleveland Metroparks Par Time of 4 1/2 hours for 18 holes, 2 1/4 hours for 9 holes, or fifteen minutes per hole, or keep pace with any groups immediately preceding the outing.
- Riding carts must be kept at least 30 feet from greens, be driven in the rough, but may cross the fairway. There may be times when carts must remain on the path at all times. All non-players going onto the golf course need to sign a waiver form available at the golf shop.
- All alcoholic beverages consumed on the premises must be purchased from the clubhouse concessionaire. No carry-in alcohol or coolers are permitted.
- Dress code: Shirts must be worn at all times. Sleeves are suggested on men's shirts, ladies may wear a sleeveless golf shirt at Manakiki and Sleepy Hollow. Tank tops, mesh shirts, or similar attire are not permitted. Golf slacks, skirts, or mid-length short must be worn at all times. Swimming attire, short-shorts, cutoffs, and similar attire, are not permitted. Proper footwear must be worn at all times. No metal spikes are permitted. High heels, sharp heels, lug shoes, knobby rubber spikes, or shoes deemed harmful to the course, are not permitted.
- Duties of the group leader include:
- Collection and payment of all appropriate fees.
- Communicating regulations and golf course rules to members of the group.
- Assigning starting times and supplying names to the manager/pro at least two days prior to the outing date.