Huntington Beach is located at 28649 Lake Road, Rt. 6 in Bay Village, Ohio
In 2011, Huntington Beach reached a national standard for success when it was awarded the designation of being Blue Wave Certified by the Clean Beaches Council. Huntington is the first in Ohio and the first on Lake Erie to be recognized as a Blue Wave Beach. This is the first national environmental certification specifically for beaches.
Lifeguard On DutyLifeguard on duty the first Saturday in June-Second Sunday in August, 11 a.m.-7 p.m., then weekends through Labor Day, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Phone: 440-331-8635 or 440-331-8111
Picnic Shelter Reservations:
- For information on shelter reservations and availability, contact 216-635-3304.
Come enjoy Mitchell's Ice Cream or other snacks at The Hut at Huntington. Cabana and beach chair rentals available while lifeguards are on duty.
- Head-first entries
- flotation devices (other than U.S. Coast Guard-approved lifejackets)
- glass containers
- masks or snorkels, scuba equipment
- pets on the beach or in the water
- alcohol or drugs
- spitting, spouting of water
- nose blowing
- defecation in the water
- access to the water for any person with open sores or wounds
- children younger than eight years of age without adult (18 years of age or older) supervision.
All patrons are required to follow Cleveland Metroparks Waterfront Rules and Regulations. For the safety of all patrons, lifeguards will enforce any additional rules deemed necessary. Lifeguards have complete authority at all times while on duty, under the direct supervision of the Aquatics/Facilities Manager.