Unique. Customized. Flexible capacity. Year-round availability. And, exceptional food? I’m sold!
Boasting more than 75 rental facilities across nearly 23,000 acres, Cleveland Metroparks has indoor and outdoor spaces in 18 reservations, eight golf courses and one world-class zoo. And, the Park District offers everything from waterfalls and castles to beaches and Zoo exhibits. Just minutes from downtown Cleveland you can enjoy a high-quality experience in a unique setting.
Here are seven ideas to help your imagination run wild with!
- Rub elbows with co-workers in The RainForest – Perfect for a corporate gathering. Entertain in style surrounded by animals and plants from the jungles of Africa, Asia and the Americas. With capacity to seat 300 for dinner and 800 for cocktails, guests have plenty of room to roam and visit the animal exhibits during your event.
The RainForest – Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Throw a baby shower with the monkeys at the Primate, Cat & Aquatic Building – Guests dine comfortably close to the glass-enclosed exhibits that feature several species of monkeys, lemurs and gorillas.
Primate, Cat & Aquatic Building – Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Plan a winter wonderland wedding at The Chalet – Offering beautiful scenery all yearlong, The Chalet boats lush greenery, stunning autumn colors and a magical winter wonderland complete with fireplace.
The Chalet – Mill Stream Run Reservation, Cleveland Metroparks
- Celebrate a new grad alongside the elephants at Windows on the World – featuring breathtaking views through a wall of windows. Easily accessible from the main entrance of the Zoo, amenities include room-darkening blinds and overhead projection screen for a photo slideshow of your special scholar.
African Elephant Crossing – Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Give your best man’s speech at a golf course at Big Met – Enjoy the large windows and beautiful views of rolling greens from the clubhouse.
Big Met Golf Course – Rocky River Reservation
- Sing Happy Birthday on the trails at one of our seven nature centers. Take your party guests on a hike, walking tour or meet a naturalist.
Hinckley Reservation, Cleveland Metroparks – Photo courtesy of Christine Cancian
- Have a potluck in the park at one of our Picnic Shelters - offering more than 40 reservable picnic areas. Hold a family reunion, birthday party or get-together at any of our picnic areas which included enclosed rooms, canopies and open shelters.
Edgewater Beach, Cleveland Metroparks
Reserve your space today!
Visit clevelandmetroparks.com/rentals or call 216-635-3304.
“We found a venue that stood out, that was unique,
and fun for the young and young at heart.”
“All of the behind the scenes work
truly made this a once in a lifetime memory.”
– K. Altenweg