Lifeguards on Duty Memorial Day Weekend through August 10, then weekends through Labor Day, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
440-331-8111 or 440-331-8635
For information on shelter availability, contact 216-635-3304.
For current water quality conditions at Edgewater Beach, click: www.ohionowcast.info/index.asp
- Concession stand
- Charcoal grills
- Reservable picnic shelters
- Playground (Upper Edgewater)
- ADA Beach Wheelchair available for use while lifeguards are on duty
- Fishing Pier
- All-Purpose Trail
- Head-first entries
- Flotation devices (other an U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jackets)
- Glass containers
- Masks or snorkels
- SCUBA equipment
- Pets on the beach or in the water
- Alcohol or drugs
- Spitting, spouting of water, urination, nose blowing or defecation in the water
- Access to the water for any person with open sores or wounds
- Children younger than eight years of age without adult (18 years of age or older) supervision
All patrons are required to follow Cleveland Metroparks Waterfront Rules and Regulations. For the safety of all patrons, lifeguards will enforce any additional rules deemed necessary. Lifeguards have complete authority at all times while on duty, under the direct supervision of the Aquatics/Facilities Manager.