Job Type: Seasonal
Cleveland Metroparks Aquatics Division is seeking responsible, motivated individuals interested in becoming a lifeguard for the summer swim season.
Outdoor lifeguarding positions are available at:
- Ledge Pool and Hinckley Spillway (both located in Hinckley)
- Wallace Lake (located in Berea)
- Huntington Beach (located in Bay Village)
- Edgewater Beach (located in Cleveland)
Upon successfully completing a lifeguard training course, selected candidates will be earning more than just a pay check. Some of the benefits of being a lifeguard for Cleveland Metroparks include:
Enjoy the sun and fun while getting paid!
- Get paid to exercise! Lifeguards are encouraged and required to exercise. As part of their daily routine at work and during weekly in-service trainings including: running, swimming, kayaking (available at Wallace Lake, Huntington Beach, and Edgewater Beach.)
- Lifeguarding makes a splash on a resume by showing experience in responsibility, leadership, teamwork, crisis management, conflict resolution, and customer service/public relations.
- Competitive pay (wages start between $8-$11 per hour) and enrollment in the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS.)
- Ability to earn complimentary passes to Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and free rounds at Cleveland Metroparks Golf Courses.
Please call Cleveland Metroparks Aquatic Division at
440-331-8111 or visit www.clevelandmetroparks.com
Know How to Swim? We Want to Hire You!
How To Apply:
Applications accepted 8 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Cleveland Metroparks Park Operations
4500 Valley Parkway, Fairview Park, OH 44126
or email applications to:
Christy Szoke – email@example.com