Junior Camp Counselor - Seasonal
Location: Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
Job Type: Seasonal
The Junior Counselor will assist in conducting daily camp activities, including arts and crafts, games, music, nature activities, and tours of Zoo exhibits. These positions involve direct interactions with children ages 5-12.
- Must be between the ages of 16-18
- Must be available for training June 5-6 and mid-season review on July 15.
- Should be personable and outgoing, work efficiently and in an organized manner
- Must have effective/strong communication skills
- Must be willing to be fingerprinted, drug screened and to secure three written references attesting to the suitability of the individual to work with children
HOURS: Up to 40 hrs/wk
Summer Day Camp training begins June 2. Camp starts June 8 and ends August 14. To apply, send resume/application to:
Department of Human Resources
4101 Fulton Parkway
Cleveland, OH 44144