Cleveland Metroparks is seeking enthusiastic, friendly and customer-oriented individuals to assist in the operation of its restaurants. All staff work together cooperatively to provide a clean, safe and quality experience with excellent food for guests of the restaurant. Several positions are available: Line Cook, Prep Cook, Dishwasher, Waiter, Busser, Bartender and Host.
We are also looking for experienced line cooks with at least two years of cooking in a full service restaurant and at least one year of scratch cooking experience.
- Maintains a clean, safe facility.
- Adheres to portions and preparation guidelines for cost effectiveness.
- Reviews and adheres to schedule.
- Provides the best quality food for excellent guest experience.
- Takes care of guests in a friendly approach.
- Take care of guest’s needs/food with immediacy and accuracy.
- Ensures compliance with Health Department codes and regulations.
- Carries out duties and responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performs related duties as assigned or apparent.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred.
- Must be personable, outgoing and demonstrate initiative.
- Bartenders must be 21 years of age or older. Wait Staff must be 19 years of age or older at locations serving alcohol.
- All Cooks and Prep Cooks must complete Safe Serve.
- All Bartenders and Wait Staff must complete TIPS training.
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills, and customer service-related skills.
- Demonstrate a high aptitude for math.
WAGE: Dining area: $8.10 - $10.40 per hour. Kitchen area: $8.55 - $15.10 per hour
HOURS: Up to 28 to 40 hours per week. Willing to work a varying schedule, weekends, evenings and holidays.
Submit a seasonal application
Department of Human Resources
4101 Fulton Parkway
Cleveland, OH 44144