Wedding Ceremonies Permit
Wedding Ceremonies Applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Weddings ceremonies are allowed at public, shared-use areas of Cleveland Metroparks. The areas are not reservable for anyone’s exclusive use and can only accommodate 50 guests or fewer.
Popular locations include Squire’s Castle in North Chagrin, Edgewater Beach in Lakefront Reservation, Music Mound in Mill Stream Run, Bridal Veil Falls or Scenic Overlook in Bedford, Euclid Beach in Euclid Creek Reservation, Scenic Overlook in Rocky River, and East Beach area in Huntington, among others.
A two (2) hour time slot is permitted for the area you have requested, so ceremonies should be short. No amplified music or sound systems are allowed. Please have a “Plan B” location for your wedding ceremony in case of rain, as tents are not permitted.
- Requests for Weddings Permits in Cleveland Metroparks are accepted up to one (1) year in advance.
- Submit the Wedding Permit Application to Special Events & Experiences by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to 3900 Wildlife Way, Cleveland, OH 44109 or fax to 216-661-3312.
- Cleveland Metroparks will review the application and, if accepted, sent a permit and conditions of use for the wedding. The applicant will then read everything, sign the permit and send it back with payment.
- The non-refundable fee must be paid within thirty (30) days of receiving the permit from Cleveland Metroparks.
- Review the Wedding Permit Procedures, Application, and the Conditions of Use before completing the form.