Camp: Nature Play Camp
Program Type(s): Families
Nature Play Camp is for children ages 3-4 that will take place in the Zoo's Nature Discovery Ridge. A fun filled half day summer camp program where young explorers will discover natural wonders, play outdoors, tour Zoo exhibits and even get up close and personal with a few smaller Zoo residents.
Registration for 2016 Nature Play Camp Coming Soon!
Nature Play Camp will give children the important opportunity to connect with nature and provide unstructured open-ended creative play and discovery. At Nature Discovery Ridge children are invited to climb, splash, and explore the six natural Ohio habitats, while learning about essential elements such as water, shelter, and food. Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is committed to supporting early learning and development, while connecting children with wildlife and nature. Join us this summer and come out and play!
*All Zoo Campers must be fully potty-trained and need no assistance when using the restroom.
**Campers may attend multiple sessions; however we ask that you are aware that the curriculum for Nature Play Camp remains the same each week throughout the summer.
- Click the 'Register' button in the upper right hand corner of this page to begin online registration
- Administer Meds Form and Release/Waiver Form – If registering online, a signed copy of these forms MUST accompany your child on their first day of camp
ATTN: Education Registration Office
- Registration Form
- Mail in registration to...
3900 Wildlife Way
Cleveland, OH 44109
For more information, contact the Education Registration Staff at (216) 635-3391 or email email@example.com.
- Session 1: June 6-10
- Session 2: June 13-17
- Session 3: June 20-24
- Session 4: June 27-July 1
- Session 5: July 5-8 (Discount Week)
- Session 6: July 11-15
- Session 7: July 18-22
- Session 8: July 25-29
- Session 9: August 1-5
- Session 10: August 8-12
- Half Day Only: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Half Day (Member): $115
- Half Day (Non-Member): $135
Discount Week (July 5-8)
- Half Day (Member): $95
- Half Day (Non-Member): $110