Professional Development -Teacher Workshops: Grades 1-8
Program Type(s): Educators
Discover what the Zoo can offer to you and your students. Explore the activities and materials used in on-site programs (grades 1-8). Workshops are hosted on Zoo grounds, with a variety of dates offered.
Note: These workshops are open to anyone and should be taken by any teacher participating in an on-site program for grades 1-8.
Connections to Africa Grades 1-3:
Connections to Africa Grades 4-6:
- Wednesday, April 19, 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday, August 30, 4:30pm-6:00pm
Collaborative Inquiry Grades 7-8:
- Thursday, February 2, 3:30pm-5:00pm & 5:00pm-6:30pm
- Thursday, September 28, 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Tuesday, February 28, 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday, October 18, 4:30pm-6:00pm